You know the collected hair has to be cleaned and disinfected in big barrels first. Then you have to smooth it, braid it, sew it, dye it and do some other exquisite works before it finally turns into a product. In the end here goes all of the packaging and inspecting things, and that’s the end product we present to you.
Here is the details about it.
- Material Putting In. First, you have to put all the hair into barrels.
- Cleaning. All hair collected has to be cleaned and disinfected before any treatments.
- Drying. Putting the cleaned hair onto some special hair holders for drying.
- Beating Hair. The kind of treatment could help smooth and select hair of good quality.
- Sewing. Sewing the hair by hand or machine.
- Processing. Braiding the hair or shaping it with hair dresser to add some curl to it.
- Drying & Forming. Drying the processed hair.
- Packing. Packing it up.
- Final Inspecting & Packing. Final inspecting is needed in this procedure.